Chronic Pain Injury Treatment in Canton, Texas
A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Treatment of Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is an epidemic in the United States, with the Centers for Disease Control estimating that as many as 50 million Americans may deal with it on a daily basis. Chronic pain has many causes, from traumatic injury to illness to degenerative conditions. As there is no single cause of chronic pain, there are necessarily many different ways to treat it. You want a healthcare professional who will take the time to learn about your situation and craft a treatment plan to target your chronic pain. Advantage Healthcare Systems can help.
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we have employed a multidisciplinary approach to chronic pain management for more than 38 years, providing timely and comprehensive care to people in Canton, across the state of Texas and in Louisiana. We understand the impact chronic pain can have on every aspect of your life and are committed to helping restore you to maximum health and minimal pain. We will work with you to develop and put in place a comprehensive plan to maximize your health and fitness, helping you avoid the risk of further injury or illness.
Because we understand the complex nature of chronic pain, we have assembled a diverse team of professionals to help patients find effective solutions. When you come to us, you’ll have access to medical doctors, massage therapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers and mental health professionals, all of whom can help you manage chronic pain.
Chronic Pain Solutions in Canton, Texas
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we offer a wide range of options for the treatment and management of chronic pain, including:
- Biofeedback–Visual and physical information to help you train your mind and body to manage pain
- Relaxation training—Techniques that will help you relieve stress, anxiety and tension, all of which can trigger or aggravate chronic pain
- Self-monitoring—The tools to track your pain and develop ways to respond differently when pain is minimal than when it is more intense
- Self-hypnosis and visual imagery—We can teach you techniques to use your mind and your cognitive capabilities to take your focus away from the pain
- At-home treatments—We can put together a regimen that you can follow at home, with both mental and physical exercises to address and manage your pain
- Emotional management—We recognize that pain has emotional, as well as physical, effects, and can help you develop the best mental state to manage chronic pain
Contact Advantage Healthcare in Canton, Texas, for Comprehensive Chronic Pain Care
To learn your options for managing chronic pain and to take the steps to minimize its impact, contact Advantage Healthcare online or call our offices toll-free at 1-877-487-8289. Every day you delay puts you at greater risk. Contact us today to maximize your recovery.