Experienced Chronic Pain Rehabilitation in Fort Worth, Texas
Comprehensive Chronic Pain Treatment from Advantage Healthcare Systems
Estimates indicate that up to 40% of Americans deal with chronic pain, whether from trauma, degenerative conditions or disease. Chronic pain, however, seldom responds to a single type of treatment. The most effective way to manage chronic pain involves a multidisciplinary approach, focused on the treatment of mind, body and spirit. Advantage Healthcare Systems can help.
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we have provided effective solutions for chronic pain nearly 40 years, helping patients in Fort Worth, throughout Texas and in Louisiana. We know from experience that chronic pain can make it difficult to do even the simplest things. We are committed to helping to full health with minimal pain and discomfort. We will also help you take proactive steps to minimize the recurrence and severity of chronic pain, helping you formulate and implement a plan to maximize your physical and mental health and fitness.
There are many ways to treat chronic pain—what works for one person may not be the right answer for another. To help us find the best way to treat your chronic pain, we have assembled a diverse team of professionals, including medical doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers and mental health professionals.
Effective Solutions for Chronic Pain in Fort Worth
When you come to Advantage Healthcare Systems, you’ll have access to a wide array of treatment options:
- Gentle massage—We have a Licensed Massage Therapist on staff to help alleviate pain, tension, stiffness and other issues that can cause or contribute to chronic pain
- Biofeedback—We can help you learn to use information about heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and other bodily functions to reduce the incidence and impact of chronic pain
- Self-monitoring—We can help you recognize the onset of a chronic pain attack and develop strategies to minimize the impact
- Relaxation training—Our staff can teach you ways to alleviate stress, anxiety and tension, all of which can cause or exacerbate chronic pain
- Self-hypnosis and visual imagery—We will show you ways to use the power of your mind and visualization capabilities to redirect your attention away from the chronic pain
- At-home treatments—We will help you learn mental and physical exercises that you can do at home to respond to and manage chronic pain
- Emotional management—Your mental and emotional health can be a key component of chronic pain management
Contact Us in Fort Worth, Texas for Chronic Pain Management
To learn about the ways we can help you manage chronic pain, contact Advantage Healthcare online or call our offices toll-free at 1-877-487-8289 to schedule an appointment in our Fort Worth office. Every day you delay puts you at greater risk. Contact us today to maximize your recovery.