Chronic Pain Treatment Center in Dallas, Texas
Chronic Pain Management from Advantage Healthcare Systems
Millions of Americans seek treatment suffer from the debilitating effects of chronic pain, affecting virtually every area of life. As chronic pain typically can’t be associated with a single cause, it also must typically be treated with a multidisciplinary approach. When you’re looking for effective ways to manage chronic pain, you want to work with professionals who can give you a wide range of treatment options. Advantage Healthcare Systems can help.
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we have effectively worked with victims of chronic pain for nearly 40 years, offering our services to patients in Dallas, across Texas, and in Louisiana. We know the devastating impact that persistent pain can have on work and home life, and we are committed to alleviating your discomfort and helping return you to maximum health. We will also help you formulate and implement a thorough plan to maximize your health and fitness, so that you can more effectively manage chronic pain.
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we know that there’s no magic cure for chronic pain. We have a wide range of professionals on staff, including medical doctors, massage therapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers and mental health professionals, all dedicated to helping find ways to control and minimize chronic pain.
Treatment Options for Chronic Pain in the Dallas Area
We offer a broad range of alternatives for the treatment of chronic pain at Advantage Healthcare Systems:
- Biofeedback—We will teach you how to take cues from your body, from your heart rate or blood pressure to your breathing, to get relief from chronic pain
- Relaxation training—Tension is often a cause of or contributor to chronic pain. We will show you techniques for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Self-monitoring—We can help you create a diary to track the warning signs of a chronic pain attack, as well as the strategies that prove most effective in minimizing chronic pain
- Self-hypnosis and visual imagery—We will show you how to use the power of your mind to manage chronic pain
- Gentle massage—Our licensed massage therapist will help you alleviate muscle and nerve pain and improve range of motion and flexibility
- At-home treatments—We will work with you to put together mental and/or physical exercises you can do at home to respond positively to chronic pain
- Emotional management—There’s a mental, as well as physical, aspect to chronic pain. We’ll show you how to use your emotions to minimize the impact of chronic pain.
Contact Advantage Healthcare in Dallas, Texas for Effective Chronic Pain Treatments
To work with medical professionals in Dallas with extensive experience in Chronic Pain rehab and treatment, contact Advantage Healthcare online or call our offices toll-free at 1-877-487-8289. Every day you delay puts you at greater risk. Contact us today to maximize your recovery.