Chronic Pain Management Treatment Center in San Antonio, Texas
The Multidisciplinary Approach to Chronic Pain Care at Advance Healthcare Systems
You’re suffering from chronic pain and you want relief. Unfortunately, there’s rarely a quick fix. The effective management of chronic pain frequently requires a combined effort from a number of professionals. Advantage Healthcare Systems can help.
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we have provided effective care to people suffering chronic pain for more than 38 years, treating patients in San Antonio, across Texas and in Metairie, Louisiana. We know that persistent pain can bring your life to a virtual halt, limiting your ability to do the simplest things and enjoy life’s basic pleasures. We will conduct a through physical and mental examination, identifying your abilities, as well as your challenges. We will work with to emphasize the things you can do, while simultaneously seeking to remediate or minimize the things you cannot do. We will also develop and help you implement a plan to maximize your fitness and health, so that you minimize the risk of further injury and potential aggravation of your chronic pain.
We have carefully assembled a diverse team of professionals to ensure that you have a wide range of options for dealing with chronic pain. At Advantage Healthcare Systems, you’ll have the opportunity to obtain care from medical doctors, massage therapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers and mental health professionals, all dedicated to helping you manage chronic or persistent pain.
Proven Management of Chronic Pain in San Antonio
We offer the following treatment options for patients experiencing chronic pain:
- Biofeedback—Techniques for using data about your heart rate, blood pressure and breathing to alleviate chronic pain
- Gentle massage—Treatment that can reduce tightness or tension and promote range of motion and flexibility, often reducing chronic pain
- Relaxation training—Stress, tension and anxiety are all factors in the presence and impact of chronic pain. These strategies help you minimize their effect.
- Self-monitoring—You have a better chance of managing chronic pain if you can recognize the warning signs. We will show you ways to track that.
- Self-hypnosis and visual imagery—Use the power of your mind to redirect your focus from your chronic pain
- At-home treatments—Learn physical and mental exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home to minimize the impact of persistent pain
- Emotional management—Chronic pain can have both physical and emotional components. We can show you how to minimize the emotional impact.
Contact Our San Antonio Office for Effective Chronic Pain Management
To work with healthcare professionals who have extensive experience providing proven chronic pain solutions, contact Advantage Healthcare online or call our offices toll-free at 1-877-487-8289 to see a professional in our San Antonio office. Every day you delay puts you at greater risk. Contact us today to maximize your recovery.