Effective Treatment of Federal Workplace Injury Claims
If you work for the federal government and you’ve been hurt on the job, you want the best treatment you can get, so that you can maximize recovery from your injuries. You may have some uncertainty in the immediate aftermath of your accident, though. How will you pay for the care you need? What can you do if your injuries keep you from working—how will you meet your financial obligations? Can you lose your job if you need to take weeks or months off to fully recover?
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we understand the many concerns you have because of a workplace injury or illness. We treat federal workers who have been hurt in the course of their employment. We can also help you take the right steps to secure any benefits to which you are entitled. To set up an appointment, call our office at 972-252-PAIN (7246).
At Advantage Healthcare Systems, we bring nearly four decades of experience to individuals in Texas who have been hurt in any type of accident, including workplace mishaps. Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of patients maximize their return to health. We take a simple approach—we strive every day to provide each patient with the best health care possible. We’ll emphasize your abilities and disabilities, working always to enhance your abilities while minimizing your disabilities.
Why You Should Come to Advantage Healthcare Systems
- Our chronic pain management program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- We take a holistic approach, with medical doctors, osteopaths, chiropractors, massage therapists, licensed social workers, occupational therapists, personal trainers and physical therapists available to help maximize your recovery
- We work hard to ensure that our services are affordably priced and accept a variety of payment methods,including state and federal workers’ compensation, most health insurance plans, letters of protection from a lawyer and all major credit cards.
We Treat DOL Injuries for All Types of Federal Employees
We offer effective care to individuals working in a wide range of federal agencies and entities, including:
- The United States Postal Service (USPS)
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
- The United States Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The Transportation Security Agency (TSA)
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- All law enforcement agencies
Comprehensive Treatment of Your Injuries
We handle all types of injuries suffered on the job, including:
- Back and neck injury
- Shoulder, arm, wrist and hand injury
- Hip, leg, ankle and foot injury
- Occupational illness or disease
- Traumatic injury
- Repetitive motion or stress injury, including carpal tunnel syndrome
We understand that ensuring that the costs of medical care are paid for or reimbursed can be a confusing and intimidating process. We’ll put you in touch with professionals who can help you take the right measures to apply for state or federal workers’ compensation benefits, assist with completion of any Department of Labor injury forms, or help you file for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA).
While we offer a spectrum of non-invasive approaches to help return you to maximum health, such as physical therapy, massage, personal training and occupational therapy, we also have skilled professionals who can perform surgical procedures, if necessary. We are licensed to prescribe medication to address nausea, pain, inflammation and other medical conditions.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment
Take the first step today to address your pain! Call Advantage Healthcare Systems toll-free at 1-877-487-8289 to schedule an assessment. We have locations across Texas, including Fort Worth, Dallas and San Antonio.